Fall in the Smoky Mountains is one of the most beautiful times of the year. This is when the air begins to cool off a little and visitors from all across the country come to witness the Smoky Mountains fall foliage transform from deep greens to vibrant shades of red, yellow, and orange. The Smoky mountains is a hidden gem top destination for a magical wedding.
While we love a good summer bash, fall weddings make our hearts skip a beat. The gorgeous colors, crisp air, and cozy vibe of an autumn wedding in the Smoky Mountains are absolutely breathtaking. If you’re not convinced, here are ten more reasons to love fall weddings in the Smokies.
1. You can have a beautiful outdoor ceremony without worrying your guests are going to melt or freeze. (Well, at least not worrying as much.)
2. Apples! Apple engagement sessions, apple décor, apple pie…the list goes on!
4. You can rock a dress with sleeves (so on-trend right now!) or a cozy sweater over your gown.
5. Because pumpkin décor is one of our favorite ways to decorate at a rustic wedding.6. The food! Think apple cider signature cocktails, a delicious soup course, and donuts for dessert.
7. It’s the perfect time to wear your favorite boots under your wedding dress.
9. Because of the way engagement rings sparkle in the fall sun.
10. The romance of this season is undeniable.
We want to help you and your family experience a magical fall wedding with the beautiful fall colors in the Smoky Mountains, so we have put together our 2017 Smoky Mountain Wedding plan and best locations for you Fall wedding. Contact our wedding planners today (865) 428-6392 or See our packages and theme options Smoky Mountain Wedding Packages